Monday, September 14, 2009

Congratulations Cyclebetes 2009!

I have to say this one last time:
  • Thank you to the core team for putting this thing together.
  • Thank you to our many Manitoba sponsors - I-NetLink Wireless, Westman Eval & Rehab, the Murray Auto Group, Tim Horton's, A&L Get Active and countless families, friends and strangers that sponsored the Manitoba cyclists.
  • Thank you to the media in Westman that provided great coverage of our team and the events here at home.
  • Thank you to everyone who followed us and supported us on the road.
And finally, THANK YOU to the beautiful, full-term pregnant love of my life that stayed at home with two kids and ran a household for our family while I was on the road. You are the most amazing woman in the world and I would be so lost without you, sweet girl.

I hadn't yet posted this video on my blog, but it was on Facebook. If you'd like to see the video I put together with some of the wonderful Cyclebetes folks I lived and adventured with for nearly two weeks, check this out:


Crew members from all across the country talk about Accu-Chek Cyclebetes - the biggest bike relay in the world - and encourage viewers to get involved.

This will likely be my last post on here for a while as I tidy up some 2009 loose ends and prep for next year...it's getting close!

Every mile traveled down that highway brought us two miles closer to the cure. Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment