Friday, August 21, 2009

I-NetLink Wireless – THANK YOU!

I just got word from the management at my work that a HYOOGE thank you is in order!

The owners and management of I-NetLink Wireless have announced that they will be giving a portion of every new installation from August 15 to September 5 to Cyclebetes to support research programs at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Canada.image

This is phenomenal!  …it could translate into hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

I-NetLink Wireless is the second largest telecommunications company based in Manitoba and reaches hundreds of thousands of customers with its high-speed internet service.

So, if you’re living in rural Manitoba and have been waiting for an opportunity to get onto high-speed, why not right now!

Visit them online and sign-up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment