Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some People Shave Their Head for Cancer…

…and I shaved my legs for Juvenile Diabetes.  Yeah, apparently it’s a cycling thing. heh.

I leave for Montreal today and will be in Calgary 13 days later...riding my bike...and I'm so PUMPED to be part of Cyclebetes.  A cure for my son will be so incredible...and it's going to be one heckuva bike ride!  There are dozens of people from all walks of life taking part in the relay.

Thank you to everyone who has already pledged me.  If you haven't already and would like to, here's the online address:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=580144&LangPref=en-CA

If you know of anyone else who would like to donate to help find a cure, please forward this message along.

Thanks again everyone for caring so passionately about making a difference for our son and the 200,000 people in Canada who live with Type 1 Diabetes.

Wherever you are in Canada, I hope to see you along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment